[vc_row el_id=”header-img-content1″][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7572″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_id=”description-content2″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
The Essential’s of Facebook Advertising – Facebook Advertising is far more than a boosted post.
COST $495 – FULL DAY COURSE
(Payment plans are available. Please contact us for more information)
November 19 & 21, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm – 9.00 pm
Surfers Paradise, Cnr Gold Coast & Fern St
Workshop size is limited to 10 participants
[button et_class=”btn-reserve” target=”_self” style=”big” url=”https://form.jotform.co/82545962389876″ icon=”” title=”Book Your Seat today”]
If you’re a business owner that wants to understand Facebook advertising beyond the boosted post, this course is for you.
In this one day course we’ll teach you how to navigate around the often confusing Facebook Business Manager, and understand the fundamentals of advertising on Facebook and Instagram. This is a hands on course where you will BYO your laptop and we’ll take you through the steps to launch a successful advertising campaign.
At the end of the day, you will have launched your OWN LIVE FACEBOOK AD.
YOU WILL LEARN…
- Recapping on the importance of Social Media in your business…specifically Facebook and Instagram
- The importance of testing in your marketing plan and the benchmarks on how to make your decisions
- The major difference in boosting your posts and using Facebook Business Manager in advertising and why the results differ so dramatically.
- The all confusing Algorithm. What is it and how does it actually work.
- What is a Facebook Funnel and what is the customer journey. How your customer journey will impact your marketing strategy on Facebook.
- What constitutes a successful ad. What are the components needed to make an ad successful
- Laser targeting your audience. The importance of this step and how to laser target your businesses niche in Facebook Business Manager
- The importance of the correct image or video. What type of image or video will sell on Facebook and how to identify what will work.
- The all important offer. What type of offer are customers looking for. What type of offers will attract a customer to your business.
- Navigating through Business Manager
- Understanding what objective you will need for your campaign
- What is a campaign and the naming conventions
- Audience options including saved audiences, custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Understanding your placements – Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Messenger and Marketplace. Which is the best place for your ads.
- Budget and Schedule – lifetime vs daily budgets.
- Ad creative – how your ad should look, using emoji’s, the type of script that sells, link clicks required, call to action buttons that work best.
- Different ad formats – will you use single image, video, carousel, canvas, collection, slideshow ad- there are so many to choose from
- Sizes of images and videos– what are the specs and times required for your images and videos based on the platform used.
- Page and Links- your destination link and display link required
- The all important Facebook Review process if you’re ad is not approved.
- Analysing your Ad through Business Manager – frequency, relevance, tracking conversion, cost per acquision, cost per lead, ROAS, CTR. What do they all mean and how do you interpret the statistics.
- What are the tools that will identify the health of your ad. How do you know when you need to make changes or stop your ad.
- Scaling. How do you scale your successful ad.
And the most important part of the day creating your own personalised ad.
We will spend the time for you to create your own personalised ad that will go live by the end of the day. Our presenter will be able to help you with any questions you may have while you are working on your ad. You will take what you have learnt throughout the day and apply that to your business. You will incorporate your offer, your image and your script and you will walk away feeling fantastic!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Here’s what some of our participants had to say;
‘It’s great working with Shenny; she really knows her stuff when it comes to the world of Facebook advertising! The initial training gave me good insight into Facebook and how the algorithms work, and it’s reassuring to know that any changes Facebook makes will be communicated to me through Shenny (rather than me having to find out the hard way!) Shenny has some great insight into ads and offers and is good at steering me in the right direction if one thing or another doesn’t seem to be working. Would highly recommend working with Spunky Monkey.’…Gabrielle Williams
‘The Facebook marketing training course provided by Shenny from Spunky Monkey was thorough and presented in a hands on style that suited my purpose well. I cannot recommend Shenny’s services highly enough’…Brendan Fisher
This course is for any business owner that would like to understand how to use Facebook Business Manager to run their ads. They understand the limitations of boosting posts and understand the power of Facebook Business Manager.
Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows
Starting time is 9am (be there at 8.30 for 9am start) and the day will finish at 5pm.
Lunch and morning and afternoon tea will be provided
PREPARATION BEFORE THE DAY
- You must have Facebook Business Manager set up and linked to the Facebook Page they wish to manager – either as an Ads Admin or via Business Manager.
- Bring any custom list you have in a .CSV format (we will show you how create a custom audience)
- You will need to have decided an offer you are going to promote on your live ad (please remember any associated website changes that will need to be made. These should be done before the day as your ad will go live at the end of the day)
- A prepared script for your ad. Please draft a copy but we can always make some changes on the day.
- Your image or video that you will use for your ad
- Your link URL that you will send your customers to
- Please prepare a list of your niche audience that you would like to target and some competitors in your niche.
- Timing : We suggest you arriveat 830am for a 9am start. This allows you time to park, set up, get on WiFi, network with other attendees and the trainer and resolve any issues to start promptly at 9am.
- BYO Equipment : At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet). You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
- Cancellation Policy : Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
- Minimum numbers: : This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
- SMILE! : We love to see your smiling faces at our events. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify us before the event.
- DATA : Your contact details may be entered onto our database as a result of your registration for this event so we may send you follow up material, and any important updates/announcements and remain in touch post event. You can unsubscribe at any time.